How to Make Money Producing Nourishing Hair Styling Cream
Hair styling cream success is achieved by just following the simple procedure of adding 1 + 2 you will be able to make some amount of money to your bank account every day. If you want to create a constant source of income even without working you should think of things that people need and must use every day, of which hair Styling cream happen to be one of them.
If you already know how to produce hair styling cream you can skip the production process as it will just be what you know.
This hair styling cream has been tested and it is trusted to deal with the issues such as:
- Replacing of moisture lost from hair styling.
- Restoring shine to dull hair looks.
- Tame flies-away, especially in dry winter weather.
- Help smooth out curls, get rid of frizz.
- Enhance the smoothing straight styles.
The ingredients I chose for this styling product all have nourishing and/or moisturizing properties that your hair will love to drink up. These selection I made are a few of my favorite essential oils that I recommend to all my student and you can be sure that they are good for hair and scalp if you have a list of the one you like you can use them as the choice is permitted in production. (the scent of the cream last longer than you think and it has a very good and attractive scent that announce your presence, try it and let us know what your experience and peoples comment about.)
*Individual difference is something that can never be neglected when it comes to production; you should know that every cream will work well for all hair as not every hair has same color, texture or nature. Just keep that in mind, if it does not work for you try it on someone else sure it will work just fine.
See Also: How to Write a Business Plan
Homemade Hair Styling Cream Recipe
(To make a quarter (¼) cup of cream)
Ingredients you will need
- 2 Tablespoons of organic unrefined shea
- ½ Tablespoon of organic unrefined coconut
- ½ Tablespoon of good olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon of organic jojoba oil
- ¾ teaspoon organic sweet almond oil
- ½ Tablespoon organic pure aloe vera gel
- ⅛ teaspoon of non-GMO Vitamin E oil
- 15-20 drops of organic essential oils – I used 6 drops rosemary, 5 drops chamomile, 5 drops bergamot
- Combine shea butter and coconut oil in a glass measuring cup or half-pint mason jar. Melt in microwave for a few seconds, or use a makeshift double boiler (fill a small saucepan with about 1-2 inches of water and set glass container inside, heating on low just until melted).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to mix. Transfer to a small, shallow tin with a lid.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until mixture is cooled and set up. Remove from refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature before using.
- Store at room temperature (for a nice, creamy consistency) and use within a month. Refrigerate any amount you can’t use within that time.
Just apply a little bit of this cream as a start when first using it because a little bit of this hair styling cream will go a long way. Dip clean fingers into the cream, rub a small amount into your hands, and apply to hair that is only slightly damp or completely dry.
Now let’s look for the money… did you see it anywhere? I am still looking (was just kidding)
How to market your product.
You know what sells a product is not just the good product but also a good packaging, you will need to package your product in a way that looks attractive to eyes and try to use a package that borehole in your pocket.
Let’s say we have a very good looking packaging and we want to make money with our product knowing that that was the aim of making the product at first what do we do and how do we start?
The first question to ask is “who do we sell to?” everyone should be your answer…
Because our product is not for a specific set of persons we will have to sell to everyone. This does not mean we will have to meet everybody we see asking them to buy our product if this should be the cast how do we then sell the made product?
We will have to target a larger amount of people to sell to so as to reduce stress due to marketing.
The first place we should go to is the market.
Then we will have to target all the big supper-market in and out of your locality.
See Also: Things To Know About Breast Cancer
For your product to have a very big hit (get popular and sell well) on the market we will have to do a little background research and implement some background strategies.
- Online promotion
- Offline promotion
Online promotion: For the online promotion you should consider social media as your number one form of promotion online. Using Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other social sites will serve you a big deal. NOTE! That all of these sites have two types of promotion or advertisement (as they are mostly called), the types of promotions are
- Paid promotion or advertisement and
- Free promotion or advertisement
Paid promotion or advertisement: In using paid promotion you will have to create and ads via the platform you want to use. Every platform has their various billing methods, most of the uses direct pay (via your bank account) while others use online billing like …
Free promotion or advertisement: This promotion will not require your card detail or any payment details. Just follow the normal procedural in creating free ads on each of the platforms you will like to use and you are living on air: Note!!! Free ads can never be as effective in business as paid ads.
Offline promotion: Most of the tangible products we use daily are mainly promoted offline (that is by physical mean). There are a thousand and one different ways to promote your product offline, all you will just need is to think hard and try to do what your competitors are not doing. Various ways to promote are
- Via newspaper
- Via radio ads
- Television Ads
- Promotion via megaphone
- Promotion in buses
These and many other ways we can promote our product and make money off it.
Just as every other business you should be expecting competition which is a nice proof of a very good business. You will have to work hard to get ahead of your competitors by.
- Making your product affordable.
- Running promotion regularly (like Facebook and Coca-Cola are is doing).
- Meeting people to learn how they operate their production.
- Learn from the pro in your niche.
alright, that is it. we believe you have gone through every aspect of this post. hope you like it.
checkout some few more post.
keep being the smartincomepro you are.